Tuesday 6 May 2014

Me and Panic Attacks Have Become Friends.... Not Good....



It has been two weeks since my first set of panic attacks have returned. I am surrounded by nothing that seems to be triggering or upsetting. The fear sneaks in and not moments later I am in a full blown attack. Where did this come from??? My medication seems to be working to keep me stabalised but if I keep having panic attacks for no reason then what is going on with my brain? I hate it, the massive sobbing, almost being completely inconsolable. I just curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out until my breathing becomes so difficult to the passing out point, I have to either find a way to calm down, like through the app SAM, which is awesome, or my boyfriend has held me until I can calm down enough to breathe normally.

Someone have any insight? Maybe it is all in my head and in my control, or maybe it is a change in hormones since I have come off of my birth-control shot. Hmmmm, I bet you a hundred dollars that my depo shot is the cause. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment