Thursday 12 February 2015

Keep My YouTube Channel Or Not

I find it to be a great hobby of mine to create YouTube videos. However, I have become more worried about people watching and mainly subscribing. When I first started making videos again I just did it because it was fun and a great way to keep friends and family updated via video, or just making random things.

Now all I do is check to see if the latest video has any new views, if I have a new subscriber, and so on. What was once just a kick is now more of a "job" as in that I want to really grow my channel into something more than it is.

Let me know in the comments what you think. I love making videos but it makes me wonder if I am spending more time worrying about the viewership than creating fun and interesting videos.

My channel is youtube.com/lindaann08

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment