Monday 30 March 2015

Divergent Series

After reading almost all of the series and whilst sat here watching Divergent for the first time it makes me wonder what faction I would choose.

Dauntless seems like a seductive and adrenaline rushing choice. One that breaks the barrier of fears and pushes to one to the limit. I know I could never be Abnegation because selflessness is just not something that I could do on a daily basis. How about Erudite? I believe that would be a great choice since I have spent much of my life in school and studying facts, truths, and lies.

It all makes me wonder if a world like that would actually become a reality in our lifetime.

My faith allows me to believe that we all will not go to heaven but will reside forever upon this earth as it becomes restored to the paradise that will come after Armageddon. I know that these "factions" will never truly exist but what if it ever did happen.... What would you choose?

Leave in the comments what you would choose and why.  

No comments:

Post a Comment