Saturday 6 June 2015

Is This A Beauty Blog

I came upon blogger when Xanga shut down. I still do not know what I want this blog to be. I do not know if I want to focus on beauty and fashion or if I rather it be more personal, much like my Xanga blog.

I do know now that when you follow the "trend" your blog or youtube channel flourishes which is quite annoying. How can you promote your own channel when it doesn't follow trends?? How can you reach the people that are stuck in their habits and neglect smaller channels or blogs because they aren't strictly one thing?

We all create our own content but how much of that content is a trend of beauty style for the month, or the top challenges out now??

Being original these days seems to be a trend on if you work outside of the internet world. 

If you aren't smart enough or beautiful enough to have a great blog that has equal content that doesn't always follow the trend how do you maintain that?? 

I want my blog and my YouTube channel to come together as one but here at ceruleansparkles I want to make my content the way I want without being limited to trends. 

There is a x button at the top of every page on the internet and one big red one to close the whole. If you don't like what you see or read, why not comment? Why not consider for just a moment that maybe if there were conversations going content would be created faster with more fluidity that before.

Leave comments. Like. Follow. Subscribe. and of course... Share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment