Wednesday 2 September 2015

How Do You Handle Change?

I was just ranged by my therapist today notifying that Friday would be her last day where I go. How did you handle the change? Do you have to start seeing a new one right away or do you wait? What do you say? I know they will have my charts Togo by but what if they want to know more about something I rather not talk about.

I am left wondering how to start this new adventure in my therapy, not knowing how the change will occur. I'm more horrified that I may have to talk about my s.h. or e.d. two things I am not really apt to talk about. Bipolar disorder isn't that hard to talk about but the other stuff feels too triggering.

What suggestions do you have? Should I relax or should I be this worried? I could use some feedback.

:/

Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment