Thursday 19 November 2015

Trying to be A Superwoman

Gratefully working two jobs and managing a house is a huge task and I have been and continue to be willing to take this head on. Yet, where is the break? When do I find time to get my groceries, laundry done, going to the gym and work seven days a week??? Plus I make just a few dimes on my YouTube videos that if I were to put more effort into making more videos and uploading regularly, I may just be able to make a few dollars here and there, but where is there time?

I am grateful. At one point I did everything I could to have a job but finding dead ends. Now, I gratefully have two jobs that are driving me to become a better person, a better version of myself.  But where is "me" time? Why can I not find five minutes to sit in silence and enjoy it? 

My mind is worn and full of this and that's yet never an answer. I'm tired of having twenty-four hours in a day and only finding maybe one to two hours a day to get everything done. I just feel like taking a break.

I need a break. My blog makes no sense. I want to use this as a platform to speak out but also to vent. I want to be able to sit at the computer and find words to complete a simple sentence to keep this blog running.

Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment