Tuesday 12 January 2016

So Many New Beginnings

As I go through old messages, e-mails, texts, and photos, I realise that this year is going to be a great year of new beginnings. As of right now with my YouTube channel that I have worked so hard to grow and venture into an unfamiliar world. I have partnered with Freedom! Network but now I have found another network that I have applied for but I feel lost. Does applying for a new network make for a fresh start or is it a false front for maybe the downfall?   All I know is that I make content that makes me happy and I know others would like to see.

For a new adventure I have begun reading "Adventures For Your Soul" and so far I feel like I can sincerely make a lot of positive changes in my life in all aspects, my spirituality included. This is my year. This is the year of me, me finding my place in this vast world. The year that my last name changes and is a full legal change. I want this year to take me to places I've always said no to and to open my eyes to all adventures no matter how improbable or impossible as they may seem. Remain positive because that is the only way to truly live a happy life.

I cannot wait for what lies ahead of me. I am ready. I need this. I want this.

Join me in my journey this year. This blog is going to be life and lessons. Yes, I will still post my videos on this blog so that you are all kept up to date with the latest video published.

Let's all grow in a more positive and happy life this year!

"It's okay to be afraid but it will never be the same."  ---- Ellie Goulding Explosions.

"You're the light, you're the night. You're the colour of my blood. You're the cure, you're the pain you're the only thing I want to touch, never knew that it could mean so much.... You're the fear, I don't care 'cause I've never been so high. Follow me to the dark, let me take you past our satellites. You CAN see the world YOU BROUGHT TO LIFE...."   Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment