Saturday 19 September 2015

Purpose of My Blog

So many people seem to visit my blog but many probably wonder why it is not focused on one central label.

My blog is about life on life's terms. I write about fashion, then a rant, then a posting of my newest upload to my YouTube channel.  Yes, my blog is crazy and chaotic, but so is life.

I want this to be a blog where people can read something and be like "hey she gets what I am going through," or "dude she is crazy."  Whatever comes from this blog is what I find my mind thinking of and trying to bring creative content.

It is sad that I try to use this blog as a way to make money because my blog isn't a "classic" mainstream blog such as beauty and fashion targeted like I was hoping this blog would be. However, that is not what came of it. I am starting to wonder if I should remove my ads.  The only money that is being made is by the grace of God.  In order to make any money with AdSense is really only to use your blog as a marketing tool to sell your image or products that bring attention to companies that pay for a spot on your blog.

Maybe I am going about this all wrong. Maybe this blog should be transferred to wordpress and try to compete with the other beauty bloggers out there but then I would be cheating people out of other parts of who I am.

I would love to make money blogging and enjoying making videos and other social media content, however, the reality is that I am not creative enough to sell my blog to competitors who are wanting to place their ads on my blog so that I could earn a few dollars typing away in the early hours of the morning (hint: it is only 11:00 p.m. but that is late for me....)

Anyone who may read this and also runs a blog, what are your opinions on this subject? Should I make this a beauty fashion blog only and move all other content to wordpress?? What are your thoughts about AdSense??




Google Adsense disclaimer:  I am not asking for clicks on ads and I am not breaking any guidelines that I can find discussing about my blog in this manner. If you believe this blog post in some way violates the terms of ads please notify me and I will remove this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment